AusCham represents and promotes the interests of Australian businesses operating in Vietnam. We, as a not-for-profit chamber of commerce are proud to have a pivotal function in providing invaluable business and cultural support to our members activities and needs in Vietnam and Australia.
AusCham provides all members with a voice to express their views on the business environment of Vietnam, directly within the business community and via our liaison with the Vietnam Government through the VBF (Vietnam Business Forum), VCCI (Vietnam Chamber of Commerce & Industry) and VABC (Vietnam Australia Business Council).
Whilst AusCham covers a wide range of activities, our main objective is to enhance business ties between Australia and Vietnam for the mutual benefit of our members and their Vietnamese counterparts.
AusCham actively co-ordinates a regular program of high-profile business seminars, networking and social functions including charity events during the year. Furthermore, we keep you up to date with the latest in Vietnam’s business news and any changes by way of our Member database, newsletters, alerts, social media and by conducting monthly business briefing events. As an AusCham Member you can connect with over 600 AusCham members in Vietnam and through our AustCham ASEAN and Greater Asia network with 27 other Australian Chambers of Commerce.
AusCham Vietnam Member Benefits;
- Access to other AusCham Members and your company posting via our Member Only Directory at www.auschamvn.org
- Advocacy services allowing you direct access to non-government organizations and lobby groups such as the Vietnam Business Forum (VBF) VCCI (Vietnam Chamber of Commerce & Industry) and VABC (Vietnam Australia Business Council. If required, AusCham has representation with the Australian Government in Vietnam through the Australian Embassy in Ha Noi and The Australian Consul-General in HCMC
- AusCham Membership event benefits are reciprocal across other Australian Chambers of Commerce ASEAN countries depending on the level of event.
- AusCham Members have Voting Rights for AusCham elections at Annual AGM’s - Corporate 3 and SME 2.
- AusCham Members are encouraged to contribute to the AusCham website company news, updates, promotions and events (once a month) or the weekly e-Newsletter reaching over 6,000 recipients.
- Complimentary entrance to monthly AusCham Sundowners networking events in HCMC and Ha Noi.
- Discounted rates for Business Briefing events in HCMC and Ha Noi.
- Corporate and Event Sponsorship opportunities to promote your company’s goods and services.
- Discounted advertising rates in our weekly e-Newsletters and website.
- Discounted rates for selected products and services of other members and associated companies via the AusCham website.
AusCham Membership Benefits download, click HERE for English version and HERE for Vietnamese version.
Click to download the HERE for AusCham Code of Conduct.