As an AusCham Member you have the opportunity to connect with over 600 AusCham members in Vietnam and the ASEAN region with a total audience of almost 5,000 recipients of our weekly newsletter.
AusCham represents and promotes the interests of Australian businesses operating in Vietnam. We, as a not-for-profit chamber of commerce are proud to have a pivotal function in providing invaluable business and cultural support to members and sponsors activities and needs in Vietnam and Australia.
AusCham provides all members with a voice to express their views on the business environment of Vietnam, directly within the business community and via our liaison with the Vietnam Government through the VBF (Vietnam Business Forum). We actively co-ordinate a regular program of high-profile business seminars, networking and social functions as well as a number of charity events in the year.
Whilst AusCham covers a wide range of activities, our main objective is to enhance business ties between Australia and Vietnam for the mutual benefit of our members and their Vietnamese counterparts. Furthermore, we keep you up to date with the latest in Vietnam’s business news and any changes by way of our newsletters, alerts and by conducting monthly business briefing events.
When you become an AusCham Member, you will have access to the AusCham database and most importantly, you will have a strong and established support base in Vietnam.
AusCham Vietnam member benefits include;
- Free entrance to monthly AusCham Sundowners networking events;
- Discounted rates for Business Briefing events;
- Discounted advertising rates in our weekly e-Newsletters, and website;
- Use of the AusCham e-Newsletter, and website to share company news, updates, promotions and events;
- Posting your company profile on the Member Directory on the AusCham website;
- Access to each AusCham member and company via our website by industry classification;
- Discounted rates for selected products and services of other members and associated companies via the AusCham website;
- Corporate and Event Sponsorship opportunities to promote your companies’ goods and services;
- Advocacy services giving you direct access to non-government organizations and lobby groups such as the Vietnam Business Forum (VBF) who meet bi-annually with the Vietnam government;
- AusCham Membership benefits are reciprocal across other Australian Chamber of Commerce ASEAN countries depending on each event;
- Voting rights for AusCham elections - Corporate 3 and SME 2.
Click HERE for AusCham Code of Conduct.