Cultivate your next generation of managers with this Emerging Leaders program delivered by the Australian Chamber of Commerce, Vietnam.
The emerging leaders program is recommended for current frontline leaders that a company wishes to develop into taking on senior roles within their organisation.
This training program provides both a high level, and a granular approach to learning – it ensures your emerging leaders leave with an understanding on the levers that drive business operations and how to influence them. It will provide tangible skills and take away practices that can be applied to your company to help drive business performance.
This program is delivered in Vietnamese language and aims to help build and develop your next generation of leaders
Click HERE to view and download our Course Brochure.
- Profit & Loss, Balance Sheets, Cash Flow
- Financial Indicators
- Financial Analysis
- Improving company financial performance
Budget development for projects
- Fixed & variable costs
- Tracking budget versus actual costs
- Resource allocation
- Project Financial Statements
- Applied projects and case studies
2. People: Human Resource Management & Organisational Culture
Essential Emotional Intelligence (EQ) skills to build high performing, engaged teams
- Leadership in Action
- Skills are based on EQ principles
- Character Strength Assessment (Individual Report)
- Character strengths & areas for development
- Behaviors & impact on teams
- EQ101, mindset shift
High Performance Teams
- Understanding barriers to collaboration
- Building trust, rapport & emotional engagement
- Growing capacity via feedback
- Position descriptions & linked KPI’s
- Measuring performance
3. Strategy & Project Management
- What is strategy & strategic planning
Hierarchy of Strategic Plans
- Strategic plans
- Business plans
- Operational plans
Tools & Frameworks for Strategic Planning
- Environmental scanning (PESTEL)
- SWOT & TOWS
Key Result Areas
- Key Performance Indicators
Linking Strategy to programs & projects
(ii) PROJECT MANAGEMENT APPROACH
- Project Constraints
- Project Phases & Knowledge Areas
- Roles & responsibilities
- Ground rules for project teams
- Key steps
- Purpose & objectives
- Stakeholder engagement
- Scope definition & work breakdown structure
- Schedule development
- Risk management
Monitoring & Control
- Schedule & financial management
- Key Steps
- Lessons Learned
BENEFITS, VALUE PROPOSITION
This course represents an opportunity for sponsor companies to provide their team members with a curated program through the sharing with, and learning from industry experts and peers from other businesses and industries with specific measured outcomes.
A six month professional development experience, with 8 contact hours per month split into 2 half-day sessions.
- homework and project work including reports back to sponsor companies
- certificate upon completion
- projects designed to drive back into the operations of the sponsor companies
Program delivered in Ho Chi Minh City.
Enroll any of your emerging leaders in this innovative management development program, delivered in Vietnamese by expert trainers.
REGISTRATION METHOD & PRICE